- Rapid Stamp Input
- GB Stamps
- Up to date Market Valuations
- Over 155,500 hi-res images
- SCOTT™ numbering system
- Professional Reports
- Quickly search Ebay and StampWants
- Create and Print Album pages for your collection
- Produce ‘wants’ lists
- Produce Valuation lists
- Over 300,000 complete listings of stamps
- Listings updated regularly
- Runs on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 & 64bit)
- Database reports by Country
- Automatically checks and downloads software updates
- Automaic backups of your data and images
- Full PDF Manual
- Automatically check for and download the latest program updates. Free Updates every few months include additional data, images, reports and program features.
- Protect your data with our automatic data backup. Your data and images will automatically be backed up at an interval you specify.
- You will have a complete record of your collection. Invaluable for insurance in the case of loss or theft.
- StampManage lets you work with the Entire 300,000 stamp database, compare to other leading programs which only load 1 country at a time. The advantage to our method is you can see your inventory for all the countries you have entered..
- Export your reports to PDF, Microsoft Word or Excel, HTML and many other formats. Our reports can be viewed on an iPad, Android Tablet, Macintosh, virtually any computing device. You can even publish your reports to the Internet.
- The Deluxe version includes our entire stamp database. Our free updates include updated images, data & values from all countries. We will not charge you hundreds of dollars more for additional country CDs unlike other expensive (and non refundable) stamp software.
Create your own reports
- Use the new, integrated report designer to create and edit your own reports.
- Create your own GB reports with graphs, stamp images, totals and more.
- Save and print the report, or export to one of many different formats, including PDF, HTML, Excel, RTF, XML, text and many more.
- Great for Insurance purposes.
View your stamps the way YOU like
This screen shot shows how the Year of Issue is displayed for all the stamps currently in a user’s collections. The user has chosen to view all the stamps owned from the year 1863.
- View stamps by month/year of purchase or sale.
- View all the stamps on your Sell list.
- View all of your stamps grouped by Year of Issue, color, grade and more.
- View all stamps purchased from a particular dealer
- Execute queries you have created
Easily Add new Data with the Stamp Data Manager
- Add data & images for new countries
- Edit stamp variety data.
- Delete data from countries or categories you don’t collect.
- Used by us to Add to the StampManage database